PRODUCTS & SERVICES

VISION

We support our customers create wealth and thereby attain financial security.

ADDRESS

Head Office

P.O.Box 52

Dabala

Volta Region


Banking Days & Time

Monday to Thursday (8:30am to 3:00pm)

Friday (8:30am - 4:00pm)

Saturday (9:00am - 2:00pm)

AgRBL Vehicle Financing

This product is designed to help our customers to acquire vehicles either for private or commercial use and pay in instalments. ARBL finances 60% of the cost of the vehicle to be purchased while the applicant pays the remaining 40% instalment.


FEATURES

• Operation of account for a minimum of 6 months

• Submission of a request/application letter

• Completion of loans application forms

• Provision of security

• Installment repayments up to 36 months




Discover more

AgRBL AGBENENYO

AgRBL Daily Special Susu

AgRBL SME Loans

AgRBL Personal Loans

AgRBL Agric Loans

AgRBL Institutional Loans

AgRBL Vehicle Financing

AgRBL Microfinance Products

AgRBL Kiddy Save

→ AgRBL AGBENENYO

→ AgRBL SME Loans

→ AgRBL PERSONAL LOANS

→ AgRBL AGRIC LOANS

→ AgRBL INSTITUTIONAL LOANS

→ AgRBL VEHICLE FINANCING

→ AgRBL MICROFINANCE PRODUCTS

→ AgRBL KIDDY SAVE

→ INVESTMENT (FDR & TREASURY BILLS)

→ APEXLINK MONEY TRANSFER (i-Trans )

→ E-zwich

→ WESTERN UNION

→ AUTOMATED CLEARING HOUSE

→ MTN MOBILE MONEY TRANSFER

→ SMS ALERT

Click to send message...find out our location...tel & email

info@agaveruralbank.com

HOME    |    NEWS    |    GALLERY    |    PROJECTS    |    DOWNLOAD  |    STAFF LOGIN